Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sense of Humor

My son has been funny for quite some time. However, a great deal of that was unintentional. Last night, he was funny and he knew exactly what he was doing! We were going to go to Burger King to eat. He began to say that it was closed. I argued back that it was not. We continued this back and forth until I asked why it was closed. He could not explain it well, but he attempted to actually give me an answer and it all was believable. I started thinking that my husband had tried to take him on Saturday and it was closed. I finally started to weaken my stance and believe this may be true. Then he began laughing and said, "No, Iam just playing with you"! Now that was humor. As my husband said we have got a sarcastc kid on our hands! He is growing up so fast!!!

No comments: