Friday, January 06, 2006

Wished I had another child.

My husband and I have been trying to have another child for a year. This has been difficult because we were able to get pregnant right off with my son. I have a wonderful relationship with my mom and would love to have a daughter to share times with like my mom and I have. What is the most frustrationg is that people that do not want children have them all of the time! I was going to the mall the other day and saw a woman with 7 children and another one on the way. I wondered if she wanted that many children or if it was against her religion to take birth control and she is hoping to not have any more. I hope that some day soo we will be able to have another child: boy or girl. But, atleast God gave us the most wonderful son!!!

No comments: