Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Abs of steel and you might be a teacher's kid if...



No, I'm not referring to me. I think that is what Jackson is working on at an early age. He has sat in his swing many hours. When he wasn't sleeping, that was the only place we had a chance of getting any rest. He has spent quality time talking to his mobile. However, it is almost time to say goodbye to the swing. Look for yourself...


Before: Calm, sleeping baby.

Now: Pulling himself to the sitting position using the toy bar!

He actually pulls himself all the way to sitting up. He hates to lay back and this swing does not sit anymore upright than it is now. He cracks me up!!

On another note, Todd is obviously a teacher's child. Today, Jackson was screaming. He has been doing that all day. He is teething and is in pain. Todd was playing the Wii. I overheard Todd asking Jackson to please quit crying. I finally got the bottle ready and went to get Jackson. I said to J, "Are you driving your brother nuts"? Todd looked at me and said, "Yes, he is crying and I can't focus"! I almost busted out laughing. Focusing on the Wii is very important!

No comments: