Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I know several people who have been listing 1000 gifts based on a book. I decided I would do that because I could always do with a little more positive thinking. I bought my cute notebook to use. As I was about to begin the list, I realized that every gift I was going to list that day had to do with my children. I then realized that the notebook I purchased and 3 divided areas. I sat for a moment and then I decided that I would write the 1000 reasons I love them so much. I am writing 3 a day. Now, I am being very specific so that I can come up with 1000. I am also sure that I will duplicate somewhat in those 1000. I am excited to do this and then give it to them one day.



2 comments:

tamblair said...

That is an AMAZING idea!!!!! I love it! I may have to copy your idea... what a great way to help keep a positive attitude as a mom, too! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

That is a great idea and limiting it to three helps to keep it from being overwhelming.