Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Strong Enough- Matthew West



I heard this song on the way to a doctor's appointment today and it brought tears to my eyes. It was as if Matthew West had been in my house back in 2007 when we lost our baby girl. Through my tears and wailing, I told my mom, "He must think I am stronger than I am". I was angry at times and then I felt a peace that I have never felt. It was a strength that I cannot explain. My heart had been ripped out yet I had the strength to go through the D and C and all of the follow up appointments. I felt His strength at that time unlike any other. If you haven't listened to this song before, please listen. It has a great message.

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Needed, needed, needed that today... so glad you posted. I've never heard it before. Adding it to my playlist tonight!