Thursday, October 13, 2011

9 months





My mind cannot fathom that Luke is 9 months old today! It just doesn't seem possible until I look at all he can do now. He has learned to pull up to standing and does it ALL DAY LONG! He can sit himself up in the middle of the floor, too. He is also walking behind his walker and walking toy. He is not crazy about sitting in the walker because it hampers his freedom and independence! He has 2 front teeth but does not like anything with texture. We are limited to what he can eat since we are watching gluten anyway. He thinks he is as big as the other 2 boys.He is generally a very happy baby but has learned he wants certain things and is not afraid to demand it. I think he may have the worst temper of all 3 but we see smiles more than fits!
However, he still loves to be held by his momma. He is definitely a "Momma's Boy" and I am totally okay with that! It is in those times that I still see that he is a baby but is growing up quickly! My the time is moving too quickly but I have not figured out how to slow it down so I am just trying to savor each moment!

Dear Lukers,
When I see those big eyes it makes me want to melt! You were such a gift to this family and an ongoing reminder of God's timing and His love. You are fairly quiet but are constantly on the move. Your energy is contagious. Your kisses and hugs melt me in a puddle. I cannot wait to see who you are and what you will do. I have no doubts that you are going to do something amazing! I love you so much and am glad to be your momma. I look forward to watching you explore and learn knew things. After all, you were our little unexpected gift from above. Momma loves you baby Lukie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THese babies need to SLOW DOWN! Such a cutie.