Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 months old

Is it really possible to be 10 months old? Why must you grow so quickly because you will be my baby! This has been a busy month for you. You are becoming more verbal. You tend to be quiet and take it all in. Now, you have learned to scream and yell with perfection!

You still have a smile that melts me to the core! And those big brown eyes.. I don't know that it is even fair to put a heart melting smile and big puppy dog eyes on one kid! And then, you have the kisses and hugs down to a fine art. You lean those sweet lips toward me for a kiss and I just love it. I am amazed at how well you squeeze my neck for hugs, too. You may be my most cuddly kid and that says a lot since your brothers are that way, too!
You are going everywhere now. You cruise with the best of them. You have great balance but you won't let go. If you do let go, it is to plop yourself down on the ground, which I happen to think is really cute.
What I like best about you, is your personality is coming out in full force. You are an amazing mixture between Todd and Jackson. You are a little more shy around others like Todd but you also have a wild, silly side like Jackson. Most of all, you are you and I LOVE that!

You are still not thrilled with food with texture but you are getting there. It makes it hard when all food that is made to introduce you to real food contains gluten. You will get there, though. Evidently, you like the taste of peanut butter since you keep finding Jackson's spoon. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that so young. I do not want to have to take you to the ER with a reaction to peanut!You are still small but that will come with time. You are pretty even in percentile between weight and height. You have taken a big growth spurt in the last few weeks so I know you will catch up soon.

Sweet boy, time is flying and I am trying to enjoy every second. I pray constantly that you will not be left out in the shuffle of life in a busy family. Since you like to be held when you get tired, I think I don't have to worry! Momma loves you little guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These babies! They've got to stop growing. He is too cute!