Tuesday, December 06, 2011

10-Year-Old Blind Autistic Boy Sings "Open the Eyes of my Heart"



If you have not seen this, take 9 minutes and watch it. I cried like a baby while I watched this. I worked with a child that was severely autistic before I had Jackson. I think of him daily. He was non-verbal because his parents refused to feed him gluten and dairy free foods. I purchased those out of my own money to feed him at school. I had no idea I would have to buy them for Jackson down the road. My hear aches for that boy. His parents threw his life away and it haunts be so often. When I heard this little boy, the tears flowed. This little boy is a miracle and an angel on Earth. When I watch this it also makes me want to go back into the classroom. My passion is working with these kids that many claim as useless. One day, I will go back to my job. I love being home, but I look forward to going back to the second best job in the world. Pay stinks but it is so much more than that!

No comments: