Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What would you do with $60,000?

My mom went to see a new Costco that just opened. They handed her a Christmas brochure that contained many different kinds of presents. It has things from bikes to dishes. Brad and had brought it home because it had an Escalade golf cart that we were going to send as a joke to someone (it costs $12,000). As we were looking through it, we discovered a cruise that is unreal to us. I have never been on a cruise and do not know if I would like it or not. I am funny about being in enclosed spaces. Brad and I looked this cruise up and it is unreal!! It is a world cruise that is 126 days. It goes all over the world. It starts at $60,209 per person. Who has this kind of money and would those people really shop for their vacation through Costco? I just find this really funny. If money nor jobs were an issue, would you enjoy this or is it too long?

If you would like to see this go to www.costco.com and type in worl tour. Click on the 126 day tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that would be too long for me.
I wouldn't mind traveling the world for 126 days, just not by cruise.
I agree- who shops for their vacation through costco?
-Becky