Tuesday, August 11, 2009

various thoughts

Okay, so it has been a while. I have really been in deep thought lately. I have found myself really searching what God wants me to do on several things. I will post on that later. For now here is what is going on..
Jackson turned 10 months and I can't believe it. Time is moving so much quicker with him than Todd. He is officially walking. It cracks me up. Todd did not walk until 13 months but he skipped the teetering stage. I am trying to get video of him to post b/c it is so cute! He is full of energy and is very determined. I am going to have my hands full.

Todd started 2nd grade. I can't believe I have a 2nd grader. To all of my high school friends.. Didn't we just wear ugly chorus dresses and eat outside for lunch 2 years ago? It has not really been 14 years ago!! I am really starting to think I am getting old.



Anyway, Todd does not like school. He never has. If given the choice, he would be homeschooled so that he could stay home and work on challenging work. He is smart and gets bored. On the way to school this is the discussion we had..

T: When did you start school each year?

M: We started either late August or early September.

T: Why do we have to start so early?

M: That is just the way it is now.

T: Why? All we do is start by reviewing what we did last year. Couldn't we just start later and skip that?

M: (Silence at first) Good point, Todd.


Finally: I was going to share a sweet picture of the 2 sweet boys that God has blessed me with.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Peyton starts 2nd grade too this year. For some reason, having 2nd grader is really blowing me away! It's like time for serious school, you know?