Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hurting

I have to say that my heart is hurting tonight. I want my baby home so badly it makes me sick. I am tired of driving 2 hours or more a day to go to the hospital. I don't like that they know my face on the NICU camera to get into the unit. I don't like that my other 2 boys are suffering because I am gone and that Brad is having to work late at night because we are gone so much of the day. I JUST DON"T LIKE IT!!! However, I am drawn to this scripture:
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time."
1 Peter 5:6

I know that His hand is mighty and that he will deliver me from the nightmare it will just be in His time. So in the meantime, I will cling to His promises and do the best I can to trust in Him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so, so sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating this must all be. I am praying that sweet baby boy will be able to come home this weekend.