Thursday, July 14, 2011

6 months already


My dear little Koala,
My mind can't fathom that you are already 6 months old. You entered this world in your own fashion and have captured our hearts! You have 2 brothers that can't walk past you without speaking, hugging, or kissing you and you love them just as much! Your personality is coming alive! You love to move! Grandma calls you spoiled because you love to be held. You probably are spoiled but that is okay! You are "talking" and laughing all of the time. You remind me so much of Todd in your looks and personality. You are easy going and happy most of the time! I love just sitting and playing with you because you are so fun! You smiles and laughs make me smile! How I love you nuzzling under my neck to sleep! I know those days are coming to an end soon so I am savoring them all!

You are growing up quickly! Here is your newest accomplishment: sitting up. You are so proud of this accomplishment! Now laying down is not much fun! You are also flipping in both directions, getting up on hour hands and knees, and pivoting on your stomach to reach things. I know crawling is in your near future!

You are not always happy, though. You do have a temper sometimes. This usually happens when you are asleep and lose your pacifier. We would love for you to go back to sleeping through the night! We do not like getting up 5 times a night!

You began eating food this month. You eat pretty well. If your brothers are in the room though, they are more exciting than the food.

So, little one, continue to work hard and enjoy life. We have been so blessed by you! We love you dearly and look forward to your continued growth!
love,
your momma

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Such a little blessing!