Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wow am I behind!

I just realized I never posted about Christmas in our household. So here we go. We had a great Christmas this year. We ended up doing our celebration with my family on Friday night because my brother and his oldest son was going to the Titans game Christmas Eve. Since my parents were in the middle of a move, we had our get together at Phillip and Brandy's house. The kids had a great time. I was so excited to get this:

Here are pictures from the family get together.


Brad and Todd ended up getting tickets to the Titans game as well. So they enjoyed that for Christmas Eve.


Christmas morning was a little rushed since we went to church. They kids got up and enjoyed Santa's gifts. Todd knew the secret this year so he had been an elf for the other too kids. He realized it is not as fun as you would think. :) Todd's main gift was a 3Ds. Jackson got lawn equipment and Luke got toys that make noise.


After church, we did our gifts to the kids. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been eyeing that food processor too! Have fun.