Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cars Movie

Okay. I do not know how many of you have seen the Cars movie, but since Todd is a boy, he was dying to see it. It was good and had a good story line (priorities, friendship, putting others first, ect). However, why do you put a curse word in a G rated movie.. not just once but twice? And, why do you put in a few suggestive comments? I know it was for adults, but it aggitates me. Todd loves this movie and there are things in there I do not want his exposed to.

The producers of the toys undershot production. I looked on e-bay. Toy cars that were $3.17 are going for up to $48! I can not believe that. Boy are we in a have to have it know society! I told someone the other day, they will be out again soon. Todd will learn the importance of patience! Although, his birthday is Monday and that is all he wants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Todd today!