Friday, November 10, 2006

Running...

I hate it. I never have liked running. Walking, sure, I would do that for long periods of time but I hate running. However, I have done it the past 2 nights. We watch the biggest loser and they lose big amounts of weight. I noticed running was a part of every one of their routines. I need to lose weight and I decided I would never be in the mind-set to run so I would just have to start and hate it. Tonight, we made it a family affair to help Todd learn healthy habits that we did not keep growing up. He killed us. He ran the entire time and kept up with us. If we stopped he was saying, "Come on, you can do it." This is the same kid that ran at the park today for almost 2 1/2 hours non-stop. I am glad he is liking to run, maybe he will not find himself in our place someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for y'all...maybe some of your energy will rub off on me! Brandy

Unknown said...

Wow- I am impressed. I don't think I will ever run- I absolutely hate it too. I've always been a terrible runner- even in elementary school. But I am cheering for you!