Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving. We went to eat at my parents. It was delicious! Todd had gotten the flu shot the day before and was not feeling very well. He always has reactions to shots. He still has a stuffy nose. We have already put up our tree. I love Christmas. It has to be one of my favorite holidays. Every year when I put up our tree it is like going back in time. Every year since I was very young, my mom has gotten an ornament for me that has represented something that happened that year. I love jogging my memory in that manner. I am thankful that most of those years have have come and gone (especially when I was 13 and 14)! We now give Todd ornaments, too. He understands it now and he loves it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I buy my kids an ornament every year and stash it away in a collection I plan to give them as a wedding gift. I try to make the ornament relavant to something that happened or something they liked during the year. My Aunt gave me an ornament collection like that for a wedding gift and I treasured it. I hope they do as well.