Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas



We had a really good Christmas this year. Brad's mom came to town to see Todd on Christmas. We usually go there around the 1st of December. We couldn't do that this year since Brad did not have vacation days built up. Todd had 3 days of Christmas. We open presents from Brad's mom and Dad and our presents on Friday night (mainly so his mom could see Todd enjoy the gifts she got for him). Sunday we spent with my family. We had a really good time and the kids enjoyed playing with their new toys together. Of course, Santa came and we saw his presents on Monday. We really need an addition on our house for all of the toys! Brad got me diamond stud earrings for Christmas..something I have always wanted. I also got clothes and some other beautiful earrings from my brother and sister-in-law. It was a wonderful year and God has truly blessed us with money, time, and family!

No comments: