Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hard to believe

I know I have been away from blogging in a while. I have been very busy. I hope to catch up in the next few days. We went to Chicago this past weekend and hope to post pictures soon! In the mean time, I cannot believe that Todd starts school on August 1st! That is so fast. I actually purchased his supplies last night. I ask that you pray for him and his teacher. We actually go to church with her. She seems like she would be a great teacher but she will be out on maternity leave this year. That will be some transition to deal with. I am sure he will do well! I will update you on more happenings soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is VERY hard to believe Todd is starting school. That will never happen to MY baby...oh, wait, yes it will- next fall!