Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a ......

BOY!!! Yes, we will have another little boy. We are excited and Todd is saying he will look like him. We will have a follow-up ultrasound in 3 weeks. They were not able to get pictures of a few things and will do it again then. We were also told that my cord has only one artery and one vein instead of two arteries. They Dr. said that happens some times. I made a BIG mistake and looked it up on the Internet and made myself nervous. I guess there are some issues with birth defects when this is present. This baby has given us a run for our money already! Please keep us in your prayers. I am sure things are fine because they would have looked at it sooner if it were really bad, but it still makes me nervous. We can't wait to invite this little one in our family!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How wonderful! Having two boys is so much fun, especially now that they are really playing together...will pray for your new little boy...

Rebecca said...

I will be praying too. It is like our pediatrician said, if you took an x-ray of every person, you could find something unusual or different on every picture. We are all different and unique. I know how a mother can worry though! I am really excited for y'all and before you know it they will be in the "wrestling every chance they get" stage!!!

tamblair said...

Oh, I am so excited for your family!! I know that Todd will be thrilled to have a brother! I will keep you in my prayers. Just stay away form those internet searches - they can be so alarming. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Having two boys is a lot of fun. The next few months will just fly by!