Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy Day

Okay, today is already proving to be way busier than I hoped it to be. First, it is my birthday. I am 32 today. Does that really seem possible? That sounds so old to me! I have also already made a trip to the pediatrician's office this morning. Todd ran a low grade temp Friday night. It quickly left so we assumed things were fine. Last night, he began to complain about an earache and a sore throat. Keep in mind, Todd had strep 4 times last year. I decided we had to find out if he was contagious because we don't want Jackson sick. He ended up with a sinus infection. That is east to cure and deal with. We were VERY thankful about that. Then, I am trying to complete things here before tomorrow. My mom will stay at our house so that Todd will be in his bed at night and we don't have to board the dogs for the week. Finally, at 1:00 today, we close on the addition to our house.

I guess all of this proves one thing...
I am old and the thought of all of this makes me want to take a nap since I haven't slept well all week!

By the way, please keep me and Jackson in your prayers tomorrow. I am scheduled for the c-section at 12:30. I will post news as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait! Here's to a speedy recovery and a healthy baby! Our church had Cardboard Confessions this week as well. It was amazing!

Rebecca said...

First, when I logged into my computer this morning and saw the date, I thought of you. Happy Birthday!
I am sure everything will go smoothly tomorrow! We will be thinking of you!

tamblair said...

Good luck with the delivery!! Please post pictures as soon as you are able!! And happy birthday, too!! No better belated gift for you than a little baby!!!!