Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update

Okay, we have been busy and I have not posted anything. We are doing well. Jackson does not care for the night sleep too much but he seems to be sleeping better today so I hope we can get some sleep in tonight. Todd has been at my brother and sister-in-law's house for 2 days. this has made things easier. He is crazy about Jackson. I will [post more pictures when I have a few minutes.


Oh, I also had to make a trip to the ER on Friday night. Things seem fine but my incision had some discharge (TMI). They said it was normal so I did not have to do anything. Overall, this surgery is MUCH easier than it was with Todd! I am getting around well. I guess it is a good thing since I have Todd to take care of and Brad going back to work.

Anyway, please continue to pray for healing and health!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I'm also glad to hear that this surgery was better than your first, since I'm looking at a repeat C-section in May.

We'll keep praying for healing, health, and REST!

Tracy said...

Glad everyone is doing well! How did you get out of the hospital so quickly? Don't they usually make you stay like 3 days? I was there for 5 days! Hope little Jackson learns to love sleeping at night! I say the bath works every time! I don't care that the doctors say don't bath them every night...I do it anyway. I did it with Fischer!

Anyway, glad you are getting around . The second c-section is DEFINITELY much easier to recover from. I was up walking around the next morning like nothing had happened! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!