Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wow 2 years

How is it time can move so quickly. It seems like yesterday that this boy had made his appearance into this world.

And now this is the boy that lives in my house!
Jackson was an answered prayer. He is a constant reminder of God's timing and God's gift of life. I cannot imagine my life without this boy. He is so full of life and love. He is my mini-me. He is into everything and yet loves his mommy more than anything. He can make me so mad one minute and cry from laughter the next.

Jackson, I know that God has huge plans for you! You are a gift that we could not have ever imagined. I pray that God guides your every step and that you will listen to His calling. We love watching you adore your brother and explore life. Thank you for allowing us to be your mommy and daddy! We love you, sweet tater!


No comments: