Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Entertained


I am amazed at how long Todd can sit and play trains. I have a good imagination, but trains just are not fun to me. Todd, however, has been collecting trains for 2 years now. He has a MASSIVE collection. He has 3 kinds of track,each with different size engines. Each of those trains are played with for different purposes. He will act out things he has seen on Thomas videos for hours. Today, he has been playing trains for almost 2 hours with only a lunch break and a potty break. Don't get me wrong, I am glad he can entertain himself for so long. I just can't see how it is fun for that long. Here is a picture of his wooden track we built today. You can't see his train collection, though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about getting a Thomas motorized starter set for Nate's birthday in a few months. Would you recommend that or is there another better brand?