Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Famous?

This is a story that is so funny that I had to share. The country group Montgomery Gentry is shooting a video in the area where we go to church. The video seems to be spiritual in nature. Their video casting director asked for men in the church to submit a picture along with your age to them to be considered to be in the video. They wanted men aged 35-75 year old. I submitted Brad eventhough he was a little under the age and I submitted my dad. Well, they have received a confirmation and they were chosen to be in video!! The video is going to be set at night so they have to be there from 6pm to 2or 3 am Thurs/Fri. At the end of the night, they will receive $75 cash!!! That is the best part to me. Just thought you would like to know that I am the daughter of an actor and married to one, too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can your dad stay up that late? Just kidding! That is so awesome- and I hope they are prominent features of the video. It will be fun to watch it and see them!

Franklin Wood said...

Sweet! Tell us the details so we can be watching for it!