Thursday, August 03, 2006

To be like Him

I have been doing some thinking about true christianity. I have been reflecting on people I know and have known that I felt really depicted what Christ would want a christian today to be like. I think I have been blessed with so many outstanding christian people in my life... many of whom are in my family. When I began to think about this, so many characteristics came to mind. I think you have to be humble, self-less, forgiving, loving, compassionate, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and serving just to name a few. If you had to say, what characteristics do you think are "must have" qualities to be a true depiction of christ?

2 comments:

Franklin Wood said...

Great post, Carrie!
True followers of Christ should be fearless, dependent (on God), dead to self, and lovers of people.
That's the short list!
Hope you all are doing well. Will pray for you tonight!

carrie said...

Great list Franklin! All very necessary to be like Christ. Thanks for the prayers.