Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Facing The Giants


I wanted to watch this movie at the theater, but never got around to it. However, I was able to watch it on the way to Winterfest. It was a tear-jerker. I thought the movie was good. It was pretty predictable but well worth watching. It is so nice to watch a movie that is clean and entertaining. It made an entire bus of middle school and high school kids silent. That has to say something!!!
If you do not know, a church in Georgia did this movie. The actors are people from their church, so some of the acting is a little exaggerated. It is still good. It almost received a "R" rating because it focused on God too much. That is messed up!!! If you have seen it, what did you think?

2 comments:

Franklin Wood said...

Heard a lot of good comments about it, but haven't got to watch it yet. My MOM even told me it was good!
I'll have to watch it sometime...

Franklin Wood said...

Hey, long time no hear!! Hope you guys are doing alright! Wish you could come to the Tulsa Workshop in a few weeks. We miss you guys.