Sunday, February 11, 2007

Who is this kid?

Todd has been cracking us up. Here are two occasions that dealt with racing.

Todd has really been into Cars (from the Disney movie) ever since he saw it the first time. Brad and I enjoyed the movie as well, but we do not enjoy racing. Todd saw us flipping channels and racing was on. He asked to watch it. Brad and I could not believe it. I would rather get a root canal than watch racing (OK not that bad but almost). He watched it for a minute. He then asked when it would be over. I informed him it still had 100 laps to go. He said,"Are you kidding me! Never mind". Brad and I laughed and we relieved all at once.

Tonight, Todd was playing with his collection of Cars. He loves to race the main race cars from the movie (King, McQueen, and Chick Hicks). He gives us play by plays of who is leading and who has crashed. Tonight he looked at us and said" The King is in the lead but he only has a slim lead". Brad and I looked at each other and laughed. I thought it was so funny to say a slim lead. You just never know what he is going to say!

1 comment:

Franklin Wood said...

That is SO funny! I hate racing too! I don't understand what people see in it! maybe it's just because I've never been to a race in person!