Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Exhausted!

Some of you have asked how the teaching is going. All I have to say is that 16 5 year olds WEAR ME OUT! This was only my 2nd day and I am still adjusting to their schedule. Today was more quiet and less confusing. I think we will do well. I really like the kids and the other kindergarten teachers. I just hope we continue to do well and that they get what they need academically. In the mean time, I have not slept as well as I did last night in a long time! So, if you can't sleep, go ask to sub for kindergarten!

2 comments:

Franklin Wood said...

You getting used to teaching yet? How's Brad's search going? How's Todd doing at school? Hope everything is going well. Love you guys!!

Tracy said...

hey Carrie,

I have been trying to comment on your blog for MONTHS! For some reason I forgot my username or something and it would never let me do it! We are praying for you! I think about you guys often.