Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mrs. Beasley

Those are some words I have not heard on a regular basis since May of 2002. However, starting next Monday, I will hear them daily over and over again. I have agreed to take an interim teaching position at the school that Todd attends. Here is the good part, it is Kindergarten. I will be around 5 year olds all day and all night for 4 weeks. I am excited about it, though. I considered going back into teaching this year but decided to see how Todd did in school. He is doing well and since Brad still has not found a job, I could not pass it up. Also, with the latest happenings in our life, I need to make a change and do something to help me move on. On top of all of that, if I am not pregnant by next August, I will go back into teaching next year. I hope that this will get my foot in the door. I would love to be able to teach at the same school that Todd attends. It would make it less hectic. We will see how this goes. I always taught middle school but this is what I chose for my original degree. I am always up for new challenges. I just pray for LOTS of energy!

No comments: