Thursday, September 13, 2007

Faith Beasley

We received the news from our genetic testing. We were expecting a little girl. They found nothing irregular in the testing. That was a tough phone call. One, they saw nothing wrong so why did she not make it? Two, I really wanted a little girl. I just knew that Todd would love a little sister and protect her to the end.

So, after some thought, we will always remember my little Faith Leeanne Beasley. This was not what we would have named her on Earth, but since God called her home before we ever met, we will call her Faith because that is all I have left in me after this trial. I have to know that God is good and that His plan is the only right plan not matter what I feel or how bad it hurts right now. So, Baby Faith will be waiting for me and what a happy meeting I will have one day. I love you, Faith but more importantly, I love you Lord!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers remain with you and Brad. May the LORD continue to give you peace and healing as only HE can.

Unknown said...

Love you. Hang in there.

Franklin Wood said...

Hey, we were SO sad to hear your news. Still praying for you guys.
How is teaching, by the way? Are you getting used to it again?

Unknown said...

Your still in my thoughts and prayers.