Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In the past

I was tagged by my friend, Jeni. I am supposed to write what I was doing 10, 20, and 30 years ago. So here we go:

10 years ago: I was married to Brad even though I was only 21. We had been married 4 months. I was in my junior year of school. I was deep in my major of elementary education. Brad was working many hours at Footlocker counting down the days until I graduated and he could get a job in his actual major. He was determined that I would be able to graduate from Harding.


20 years ago: I would have just turned 11 years old. I was in 4th grade. I was living in Flower Mound, Texas. I was in Mrs. Tweedy's class. She was one of my favorite teachers ever. I was in a class with a lot of special education children. I guess I was already in training for my future job. Those kids would listen to me when they wouldn't listen to the teacher.


30 years ago: I had just turned one. I was really cute. I was good since I had not hit my terrible 2's. I was a happy little baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you know Cody's parents live in the same neighborhood as Ms. Tweedy, and Cody and her son Chris were friends. We went to Chris' wedding about 10 years ago.

Jeni said...

Thanks for playing! :-)

Jeni said...

Wendy will be at Trunk or Treat - mainly so we can show off her costume!