Sunday, October 14, 2007

Memories

One of my good friends birthday is on October 15th. So, in honor of her, I dug up so old photos of the good days of high school. Many of my friends have blogs, facebook, or myspace accounts. I am so glad because it allows me to keep in touch. The girls in these pictures were what helped me to develop into who I am today! Thanks girls. I miss your friendships and the good days of laughing and being immature. Now we are responsible moms. Crazy stuff! For those of you that know me now, I had a perm in some of these years. What was I thinking?

This is a group of us at Winterfest either our soph. or Jr. year. I chose this one because the couple on the left are married with 3 children. We always knew they would stay together! He was also a good friend of mine.
This is us in our Sr. year. We were all in chorus and this was our terrible dresses! This was all of my good female friends!
Again, this is our Sr. year. We were on a chorus trip and had decided to play on the McDonald's playground. I am on the far left.
This is a us at our Jr./Sr. formal.
Thanks for the memories Rebecca, Erika, and Kristin. It was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know whether to laugh or shoot you. ha ha Actually, I dug out my chorus photo album the other day and had a good laugh. one day, I will bring it in to scan and repay the favor. :)

Rebecca said...

That was wonderful!!! I can't wait to show Brent, or maybe I shouldn't. Those are great pictures! Have I ever told you guys that I have a lot of dreams that envolve everyone from high-school. Or, I will have a dream about something that is going on in my life now, and the only people who are in it are my friends from high-school.
Thanks!

Kristin said...

These are some funny pictures! It doesn't seem like that long ago, does it? I have some really strange pictures from our junior year trip to Winterfest. We shared a room with Erika and Marie. I won't post them, but maybe some day I'll email them to you. We had so much fun back then!

carrie said...

I found several really funny pictures but I didn't post them. I used the calm "normal" ones for this page.

tamblair said...

Carrie, don't feel bad honey! I had a perm, too. Those pictures are priceless! It brought back some great, old memories. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Shey will be 3 in December. Not to sound like one of those crazy bragging moms, but I am truly amazed at how much he knows. His concentration is outrageous for someone his age, especially compared to Peyton, who is smart, but all over the place hyper. I do have to give a lot of credit to Peyton who will teach him things he learns.