Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Gift


Last year, I got my mom a necklace by a company called Pandora. It is like a modern charm bracelet concept. You buy a chain and add different beads. I talked to my brother and dad and they went in on it too. We all picked out charms that reminded us of mom.


I loved the concept of these necklaces but did not get one for myself. However, after the miscarriage, I went and bought myself one. I bought a ring of hearts, a little boy, and the charm pictured in this post, Angel of Hope. Ever since then, for any occasion, Brad and Todd pick out charms for me. I love seeing what they pick out. Usually it is Todd's choices with Daddy's leading. It has become so exciting to see what I will add next. This holiday they got me a strawberry, a heart with a pink stone, and a rose. Some day I will have to post a picture of the necklace. It is so much fun to add to and I get comments on it a lot! I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day, too!

No comments: