Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Out Again

Yes, we got another day off of school due to snow. We have not any real good snows just enough to make the schools cancel. As you can imagine, Todd is VERY upset when we have too miss school! (Yes, I am being sarcastic). I am glad we were out because our absentees have been crazy this week. I have 7 in my class and the past 2 days I only had 3 and it was not the same 3. We have the flu, a stomach virus, and strep going around. I hope to stay clear of that.

On anther note, I go to the Dr. a week from today. I am very nervous and excited all balled into one. I have not had any bleeding thus far. I am hopeful that all is well. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Oh, and yes, I have been very sick!

Well, that's all for now. I am going to go curl up while Todd plays the Wii!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey, all that sickness is supposed to be a good sign...that's what I told myself as I lost 50 pounds while pregnant with Wendy!!

You're in my prayers that everything continues to go smoothly!

Rebecca said...

Even though the sickness is not fun, I am glad you are not having any other problems. I will be thinking of you.

Kristin said...

I've tagged you so come to my blog for the rules.