Monday, December 22, 2008

The Gifts

As many of you know, Brad and I have wanted another baby for 4 years. After many heartbreaking months and a miscarriage, we discovered we would be blessed with another baby. This Christmas has been different for me. I have to say that I am 100% content. A few days ago, I was looking at a tree that has plenty of presents under it and was reminded of my precious gifts. These gifts are irreplaceable and are my life wrapped in adorable skins. They are my biggest joy! As I looked at Jackson tonight, his innocence reminded of several things..
1). God has blessed me with 2 amazing sons. I pray that I can teach them to love and cherish our Heavenly Father.
2). I reminded of the awesome sacrifice that God gave up for each one of us. The thought of having to witness either one of my sons going through what Jesus endured is beyond my comprehension! There is NO ONE that is worth their lives.. much less a stranger.
3). I am ever more thankful for His sacrifice and the true meaning of Christmas.

I do not know if I will write again before Christmas, if not, I wish you all a merry Christmas. I pray that we all have safe travels, priceless times with family, and a true focus on what Jesus did for us!

2 comments:

tamblair said...

Hope you guys have a great Christmas, too!

Unknown said...

I love that photo! Happy Holidays!