Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas

I am so behind these days! We had a great Christmas this year! My parents have kept the kids on the 23rd the last few years. That is very helpful for Santa and they get to be wild at their house for a night. Then, we all come over on Christmas Eve in time to open presents and then eat dinner. We stay until bedtime and let the kids play with their new toys. It is great! As usual, we are so blessed to have so much!
On Christmas Day, we stay home and enjoy the toys. Because of the age difference, we did Santa in two rounds. Todd was round one and Jackson was round 2. It was a great day! I hope you all had a nice Christmas, too.

Our Little Santa!

Santa has come!

A Happy Boy!

Me and my Christmas present!

The best gifts ever!

3 comments:

tamblair said...

He is getting so big!! I am glad you had such a great Christmas!

tamblair said...

Me again... I just read your comment and thought I would answer your question. He is a finance manager for an auto group (locally owned) here in Birmingham. Long hours! Tough business these days!!

Rebecca said...

Cute boys! I am glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas!