Friday, January 08, 2010

How to Reach Your Full Potential for God

I had the privileged to read the book How to Reach Your Full Potential for God by Charles F. Stanley. In this book, Dr. Stanley presents 7 essentials for becoming what God intended you to be. These essentials consists of things like having a clean heart, balancing your schedule, and having a healthy body, just to name a few. He not only introduces these essentials, he gives detailed ideas of how to improve in these areas. This book is full of biblical references to help validate his points.
I found this book absolutely life changing. It addressed so many of the "excuses" I may use to become less effective for God. I found this book very difficult to put down and looked forward to reading it each night. I felt his writing style was easy to follow and yet very challenging. This is a book that I will read again because I will gain so much from it. This was the perfect book to be reading at the beginning of the new year because it will alter many things that I do in my life and the way that I will see things from this point on. I would recommend this book to anyone that is ready to reach their full potential for God!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Could I borrow it? I need to return your Christmas book; Wendy really enjoyed it!