Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So much going on..

Well, a lot has been going on in the Beasley household. I will use pictures to update.

We found out in early June we were going to have baby number 3. It was not planned and we were over a month when I figured it out. I took 4 tests because I did not think it was possible. After trying for 3 years, how could an accident happen in one month. The answer is: because God is in control not me. I was very upset for a few days but quickly got over it and I am excited now. Many people are betting on a girl. I have not decided what I think. Logistically it would be easier for it to be a boy since the baby and Jackson will be 27 months apart. Ugh, that makes me sick when I hear that!
Because if #3, we had to purchase a van. We decided to start looking early so we would have the upper hand in dealing with the dealerships. We could "take our time". All the time, I was praying for an obvious choice. God again provided. This van was perfect for us. It had everything we wanted including the DVD! They gave us a great deal and now it is ours. Funny thing is, our insurance even went down! God is so amazing!!


We celebrated Todd's 8th birthday. I can't believe he is getting so big. I am so in love with this boy. His heart is amazing and he keeps me laughing. He has really begun to ask about becoming a christian is really studying that and asking questions. He is not ready yet but his heart is so tender, it won't be too many more years. He is a true blessing in our lives. He has been the one praying for another baby, by the way! I am telling you he has a great relationship with God!
We had to change his party because he got pink eye the day before his party. Luckily, everyone could still come. We used my parent's slide and they loved it!

This precious boy is still not sleeping through the night most nights. He is getting his 2 year molars and is struggling with them. We say he just wants to keep us prepared for no sleep come January. His language is exploding as well as his personality. He is so much like me it is scary. He keeps us on out toes but is such a gift!
Well, that updates you. I have been so sick with this pregnancy. I so wished I was a person that just gets a little sick. No, I puke every night 2-5 times. I have kept dinner down 3 nights in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I will be glad when we are over this phase! I might not hate being pregnant if I weren't so sick!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I am super excited enough for you! I love being able to live vicariously though other people! Especially when it comes to babies. I just wish we lived closer so I could eat some cheeks and chubby thighs!

Follow DR. OZ For 90 Days said...

Hello and Congratulations , feel free to follow my blog would love it
Kat (smile)