Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pool Time!!!

Today Todd and I made our first trip to the pool for this season. He was afraid of the "big pool" last year. He loved it today. We stayed for 2 hours and he was TIRED. He loved it. The funny thing is, a man took our photo without me knowing. Shortly after, he asked could he use it for the paper. Great! Out of all of the people at the pool, he wanted us to be in the paper. I agreed, only because we were in the 5' section so you could not see my body. Anyway, I anticipate many trips to the pool. We had a blast!

2 comments:

David U said...

Carrie, I didn't know any other way to contact you.......but I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. Now that I know about yours, I will check in from time to time to read what you are posting.

Come back to Searcy ANYTIME! We would love to have you back on campus.

God bless,
DU

Tracy said...

That is so funny!! I am glad you let him do it though, because when I was two my picture was in the paper with my mom(at the pool). Now it is a cherished picture. Hopefully we will get back to blogging soon.