Monday, November 05, 2007

Investation

We had a real problem a week ago. I walked into my living room and there sat a brown rat. How disgusting is that. For several day we were unable to get rid of it. I finally got a picture of it and realized it was too cute to get rid of.






So here is what Todd decided to be for Halloween. He is the brother rat from Disney's Ratatouille. He was so cute in this costume. I loved the stuffing to make him look fat. I was glad he had all of that stuffing because it was cold. We had a lot of fun for Halloween. My parents had a party the Saturday before and he spent the night. Sunday night was Trunk Or Treat at church. Then, Wed. night, we went to a neighborhood and did a few houses before church. A teen really scared him so he got done pretty early. Todd is funny anyway because he does all of the work of going door-to-door but never ask for the candy. That is left for us and it does not fit into weight watchers!



3 comments:

Jeni said...

He was very cute! I think he and Wendy may have been the only warm ones at the Trunk or Treat!

Rebecca said...

That is an awesome costume! Sounds like y'all had a great time.

Unknown said...

Here is it such a problem getting a costume they won't burn up in. I was so glad when both boys were out of baby costumes, those things are all fur!