Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick

After one week of work, Todd is sick and I will have to miss work. For most people that is not a big deal and they like it. For me, I spent 2 1/2 hours today writing out lesson plans and schedules so that someone can fill in. Luckily, I do have an assistant who should be there. Still, you have to plan as though she isn't. It takes forever.

I had to take Todd today to the Dr. At first I thought he had pink eye. Last night, his eyes were running a stream of greenish yellow junk out of his eyes. He could not open his eyes this morning. The doctor looked in his ear and asked Todd if his ear had been hurting. Todd said no to which the doctor said he had a really high tolerance of pain. Evidently, he has had an ear infection for a while and it has backed up into his tear ducts. He looks pitiful, though he feels fine. However, I am keeping him home until we get 24 hours of antibiotic in him. The only good part is that my house will get cleaned tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Yikes! That's icky. Hope he feels better soon!

tamblair said...

Hope he is better! That sounds real lovely. At least it is something that a good round of antibiotics will clear up!

Rebecca said...

Hope he feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Poor little guy.