Monday, March 17, 2008

Donkey Race

I have to share this because it is so funny! Yesterday in Todd's Bible class, they were talking about Jesus traveling on a donkey. So, in class, they were going to have donkey races. Todd, being one of the biggest kids was going to be one of the donkeys. Todd got down on all fours and a little girl, a good friend of his and the preacher's daughter, got on his back. I am not sure how many were racing at one time, but it was obviously a competition to Todd. Evidently, as he was racing around a curve, his hands went out from under him and he slid nose-first on the carpet. He now has a carpet burn on the bridge of his nose and his forehead. Good news, though: He won the next race! I just wished I could have seen these races!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

That's funny! I wouldn't picture Todd as being so competitive!

Rebecca said...

He probably thinks that it was all worth it to win!

carrie said...

Jeni,

Todd is his father made-over. He is very competitive if it is something that means anything to him!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment. I have so many great memories with all of you and I am so glad we have come together again.