Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally better

Okay. finally at almost 15 weeks, my morning/night sickness is basically gone! I am so glad. I was tired of being sick every night. Also, I am on my last week of regular pants. Today, I managed to squeeze into my regular pants. I told Brad I think this will be the last time I will be able to do that. I guess it is about time to start showing some. I did not show at all until I was 5 months with Todd. Everyone told me to expect it to come sooner this time. Oh, well, at least I know the baby is growing!

4 comments:

tamblair said...

The pregnancy pooch definitely shows sooner the second time around. I am glad you are beginning to feel better!

Jeni said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And once you put that first pair of maternity pants on, your body will go "Aaah...better." And then you'll wonder why you squeezed yourself into your regular pants. :-)

Rebecca said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I had afternoon "morning" sickness, but it was never bad. Maybe now you can enjoy EVERY aspect of the pregnancy :)

Unknown said...

I think as soon as I found out I was pregnant with Shey my regular clothes stopped fitting.