Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday 1 day late

Yesterday was Erika's birthday. I know I am one day late but was very sick yesterday. I posted pictures on Rebecca's birthday back in October. I decided to gather past memories for Erika, too. Looking for these pictures is always so much fun. I hope all of my high school friends enjoy!

I love the yellow ball in Rebecca's hair!

Our powder puff game our Senior year. That was a lot of fun! It is a little hard to recognize us.





Some of us dressed up for Jr/Sr. This was our JR. year. Didn't we all look so young!

Erika, happy birthday. Although we are older and have gone our separate ways, I still remember all of the good times we shared! I pray that you have a wonderful year this year!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

It's hard to believe it's been 13 years since graduation. I look at these pictures and remember like it was yesterday...almost.

Rebecca said...

I agree with Kristin... where has the time gone!

tamblair said...

LOVE the dresses!!!

Rebecca said...

I think the yellow ball was a sponge on the end of a stick (like to scrub dishes with) I don't even know what to say about that.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Carrie. I love looking at those. I don't think I look my age until I look at how young I once looked. ha ha