Thursday, September 25, 2008

C-Section date changed

Well, I went to the Dr today and we moved the C-section up. The ironic thing was he said either the 6th or 7th. The 6th is my birthday so I opted for the 7th so that he could have his own birthday. Brad informed me it was more like I would have my own because he would have taken over that day! My blood pressure was better but the doctor was afraid I would not make it to the 10th. That is not many days different but at this point, it is a little bit earlier and that is good with me. It does make me lose a few days, though. I guess I should get busy. Brad and my parents are painting Todd's room this weekend so I need to go vacuum and get it ready. Todd decided after the nursery was painted that he "hated" his room color. He has chosen a BRIGHT YELLOW for his room. I started to argue and decided it would not last forever and he has loved yellow for a long time now. I guess I will just invest in some good indoor sunglasses!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am sure you are getting excited!!! Brent and Brooks' birthdays are 2 days apart. I think you were right to choose a different day than the 6th. You still have to have your own day to be worshiped!

tamblair said...

Not too much longer to go!! I will keep you in my prayers.

Lacey Guy said...

I found your blog from your Facebook page. It is nice getting to hear about your life and family since I never get to see you! Just wanted you to know you, Brad, Todd, and baby Jackson are in my prayers. The 7th is next week! Yay!