Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

First of all, to all of my high school friends, I will post stories of my junior high years one day. It was a difficult time for me!

On another note, I have been put on modified bed rest until Thursday. I will go to the doctor then and we will see what he says. This came because my blood pressure has crept up little by little. Saturday night, I had a migraine so bad that I could not sleep. On Sunday, I checked my blood pressure and it was 135/91. My normal is 110/upper 70's. I have had some trouble since then, but not as bad. I am not good at taking it easy but I am trying very hard. I want to make it to 38 weeks if I can! That is September 30th. Anyway, I had this trouble with Todd but it was when I was 38 weeks. That is why they took him 10 days early. We will see what happens on Thursday. Please keep me and Jackson in your prayers. I guess we will throw Brad in that mix since he will be picking up a lot of the load for a few weeks!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Don't get too bored - if you'd like me to bring over a movie or teach you to knit, let me know! :-)

Rebecca said...

We will definitely be keeping you in our prayers.

Kristin said...

I'll be praying for you and sweet little Jackson. And, please, get that rest! You're going to need it!

tamblair said...

I will be praying for you and your family! Get some rest and take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

Sending prayers your way! Enjoy the rest!