Sunday, January 18, 2009

Misc. ramblings..

This was a busy week! I had something going on every day. I had to take Todd to the dentist this week because he had 2 permanent teeth coming in behind his baby teeth. We though they would push them out, but they got tighter. Due to our insurance, we had to visit a general dentist before we could see the pediatric dentist. After much prayer, the general dentist referred us to the pediatric dentist. Thinking it would take a month to get him in I called the same day. They informed me they had an opening then. Long story short, Todd had 4 teeth pulled (so his big teeth would have room), a small cavity filled (guess brushing wasn't good), and his 6 year molars sealed. He ended up getting a busted lip from sucking on it when it was numb. He was a real trooper and never complained. I am so lucky to have such a great kid! The only thing he said was "I will be glad when they are done so I don't have to worry about it anymore!"

We also got Jackson's 3 month pictures done. I was so happy with them! He smiled and acted much older than he is. time is going so fast!



We also had our nephews spend the night. This is the first time the youngest has spent the night at our house and the first time either one has since we had Jackson. They were so good!! They all had a good time. Brad and I laughed at the thought of having 4 kids. You would never get to rest! The Wii was there favorite thing to do. They loved playing Mario Kart!


2 comments:

Lacey Guy said...

I'm proud of Todd for being such a big boy with his teeth! I think I would have a hard time! Sounds like fun having Phillip and Derek over!

tamblair said...

Poor Todd!! Sounds like he had a rough go of it that day! At least they got all the problems resolved in one visit. Hopefully he won't have any more dental issues any time soon.