Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Angry and disgusted

I do not watch Dateline very often. However, Brad and I watched the first time they aired the show on sexual preditors. They aired the 4th addition to that show tonight. It makes me so mad and so sad. These nasty men are after under-aged girls and sometimes boys for sexual favors. Of course it is all set up. They are now arresting the men on the spot. Here is my deal, it is obvious they are just after these young people and they are totally unable to make the correct decisions for themselves. You know there are women that would be willing to do the same things in every part of the country. It is just sick!!! I cannot stomach the thought of how often men do this and get away with it and FOREVER alter a child's life.

I have seen so many bad things on the news come from myspace recently. I decided to log on and see what it is like. No wonder kids are getting in trouble. There are young children doing poses to impress others. Many of these kids claim to be bisexual or homosexual. Brad and I have said that in the very near future, our computer will be moved to the living room where we are able to see what is going on at all times. It is amazing how young kids are getting exposed to inappropriate things on the internet. I pray that the police are able to arrest more and more of these men to save our children.

No comments: