Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Characteristics

There are many traits in Todd that I love. He is affectionate, passionate , laughs a lot, eager to help (unless he is tired), and really funny. He is also very stubborn. Yes, that is challenging at times, but in his teen years I will be glad he is so strong-willed! But if I had to choose my favorite trait, it would be his tender heart. Since he was young, he has loved babies because they are "sweet and cute". He also hates for other children to cry or be upset. He wants us to be happy with him. Numerous mornings if I have not been smiling, he wants to know why I am not smiling. He also loves to help. I am so blessed to have a child that has such a tender heart!! I hope that he continues to have that kind of heart as he grows older. What is your favorite traits in your child/children? I would love to hear your thoughts on how special your children are!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's see...Nate is patient and determined when he sets his mind to do something. Ava is sensitive to others and surroundings, and expressive.
That's the ones that come to mind quickest.

Franklin Wood said...

Fischer is inquisitive, laid back, quick to laugh, and VERY social! It's fun to watch him flirt with...well, with everybody!