Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Brother


O.K., it is out to my brother that I have a blog. He is not into this sort of thing so he has been teasing me since he discovered it. I decided I would make him known to everyone. Here is a picture of him from college, I believe. He is trying on an Alabama shirt that he wore when he was younger. Attractive!!

Putting all of that aside, I really do have the best brother ever. I have always idolized him. No one could get me to laugh like him. I cherish the memories of our childhood together. Sure we had our fair share of fights, but we couldn't stay mad at each other long. I am very blessed to have had such a geat brother. (Maybe the kind words will make up for the picture!!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you better HOPE the kind words make up for that picture!
Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You'll be hearing from my attorneys.